Celebrate stone fruit and make appetizers that your family will love. Enhance them with the delectable and rich flavours of cheese topped with fresh mint and honey. A beautiful and easy treat.
4 ripe peaches (halved and pitted)
8 large mint leaves
Either Brie or Camembert cheese (dependent on your liking)
Honey to taste
- Preheat the oven grill to very hot.
- Place 1 large mint leaf on top of each peach half
- Grill both sides of the peach until the peach is warm and there are char marks on both sides
- Cut the peaches into quarters, and immediately place the cheese on top and between the warm peaches.
- Drizzle honey over the cheese and peaches
Serve as an appetizer, starter or side dish