Dark chocolate lava cake
50g butter (softened)
2/3 cup caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/3 cup plain flour
350g melted 70% Lindt chocolate (cooled)
blueberries and raspberries to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Place oven tray on middle shelf to preheat.
2. Line bases of 6 ramekins with butter or circles of baking paper.
3. Beat butter and sugar until combines.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Beat in vanilla essence.
6. Stir in flour and then chocolate and mix well.
7. Pour mixture into ramekins and place onto hot tray in oven and bake for 14 minutes (timing is very important)
8. Serve immediately from ramekin or turn out onto serving plate (if baking paper was used)
9. Remove baking paper and decorate with berries and ice-cream (optional)