Fun fruit Pavlova
3 egg whites
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
½ tsp vinegar
Preheat the oven to 120°C
1. Beat the egg whites on slow speed with an electric mixer, start mixing until the egg whites appear bubbly.
2. Increase the speed of the mixer to medium and continue beating until soft peaks form.
3. Add the vinegar.
4. Now start to add the sugar slowly, 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing after each addition to incorporate it into the mixture.
5. Add the sugar slowly and stop mixing once the mixture forms stiff peaks.
6. Mix in the salt and vanilla essence until combined.
7. Draw a circle on a wax-lined baking tray and place meringue mixture inside the circle, making sure to make a well in the middle
8. Bake at 120 C for 15 minutes
Whipped cream Ingredients:
1.5 cups heavy cream
2 tbsp. vanilla extract
4 tbsp. sugar
Whipped cream directions:
1. Beat heavy cream until soft peaks form.
2. Gently mix in the sugar and vanilla.
1 box strawberries
1 box blueberries
2 kiwi fruit
1 can of peaches
pulp of 2 passion fruit
1. Spoon cream into the shell.
2. Cut up the fruit and cover the cream with it.
3. Pour the passion fruit pulp over the cream and fruit.